Surrounded by fields, woodlands and wonderful views, and in one of only
five areas of outstanding natural beauty in Wales, this Mold cottage
really is something special. The five star retreat is spacious,
luxurious, and cosy. Surrounded by sublime footpaths and mountain
biking opportunities, it is just 7 miles from the small town of Mold,
and just a short drive from the sandy beaches of the North Wales coast.
Visit the Welsh Mountain Zoo in Colwyn Bay, the resort town of
Llandudno, or the stunning mountains of Snowdonia. Take a holiday with
family and friends in this detached luxury cottage for eight.
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – one super king, two super king/twin, one double.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, lounge, utility
room, super king bedroom with ensuite (bed can be made into twin
beds if requested upon booking.) First floor – super king bed room
(can be made into twin beds if requested on booking) Bathroom,
double bedroom, super king bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – range cooker, electric oven and gas hob,
dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave. Utility room includes
washing machine, tumble dryer, backing cleaner, iron and ironing
* Entertainment – Freeview TV, DVD and music player and games
console. Selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs.
* For families –Travel cot, stairgate and high chair available on
* Outside – lawn and patio with table and chairs, barbecue
facilities, access to 3 acres of land.
* Parking- ample off-road private parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bedlinen, hand and bath
towels provided. Starter pack for log burner provided. Hairdryers
provided. Wi-Fi provided, but please be aware that speeds may be
slow due to the rural location of this property. Kitchen essentials
such as tea, coffee, milk, tea towels, washing up liquid and a few
dishwasher tabs are provided.
* Pets – no pets
* Notes – no smoking.
* Please note: no groups under the age of 25