Romantic cottage with the Welsh wow factor – This really is something
special! Just a few miles from the pretty market town of Welshpool,
this cosy cottage with period features not only has scenic views, an
idyllic setting, and gorgeous exposed wooden beams, but also includes
the use of a private hot tub. Tref y Nant is a wing of a traditional
listed farmhouse that states back to 1742, and has beautiful blooming
gardens. Just 2 miles from the enchanting Powys Castle, this is also
close to Lake Vyrnwy, and many quaint villages, towns and attractions.
Within walking distance to a lovely pub, this really is the perfect
romantic setting for a tranquil break.
* Size – sleeps three in one bedroom.
* Beds – one double, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – family bedroom with double and single bed,
bathroom. First floor – Open plan kitchen/lounge area.
* Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD player in the lounge, Freeview
TV in the bedroom.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – hot tub, terraced garden (shared with B and B next door),
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Homemade cake, tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided on
your arrival. Wi-Fi available, although it can be slow due to the
rural location of this property. Some basic basics provided, such
as washing up liquid, toiletries, tea towels and cloths.
* Pets – no pets
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.