This Aberystwyth barn conversion is jam-packed with traditional
features, and yet has the wow factor of modern design and an indulgent
fantastic hot tub. Located in a rural and peaceful setting, it is just
5 miles from the friendly university town of Aberystwyth. This is a
perfect base for exploring mid and West Wales, and is close to numerous
stunning golden beaches and mountain footpaths. Visit the museums,
shops and the National Library of Wales in Aberystwyth, as well as the
prom and castle. Or get to know the hidden rural corners of the
beautiful Ceredigion Bay.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two king, two single (double sofa bed on request.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and living area,
king bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, king bedroom with ensuite,
bathroom, utility cupboard. First floor – mezzanine floor with
seating area, double bed platform and double sofa bed.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with induction hob,
electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer. Utility
cupboard includes washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Entertainment – TV is in all bedroom and TV with DVD on mezzanine
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request.
* Outside – private enclosed front garden with patio table and
seating, barbecue. Rear patio has hot tub and seating area.
* Parking – parking for three cars.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and
bath towels are provided. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets – one dog can can be accommodated for free. Please request
with owners about a second dog as it depends on size, and if
agreed, a second dog will cost an additional £25. Small and medium
sized dogs only please – please inform us of the breed when
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage. WiFi available.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.