This pretty and rural one bedroom holiday cottage in mid Wales is
surrounded by rolling countryside and just a field's length to the
River Dyfi. Located between the picturesque and friendly market towns
of Machynlleth and Dolgellau, and within easy driving distance of
Snowdonia, Cardigan Bay and the many attractions of this locality. This
is the perfect romantic spot from which to explore idyllic mid Wales
and its mountains, beaches and castles.
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds – one double bedroom.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living area with lounge, kitchen
and dining room. First floor – super king bed (that can also be
arranged as twin beds if requested on booking), shower room with
* Kitchen and utilities – well-equipped kitchen with oven, washing
machine and microwave. Iron, ironing board and clothes airer are
* Entertainment – TV with full Sky package, DVD player, selection of
DVDs, books and games, USB ports to charge iPads, mobile phones
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request.
* Outside – garden with various seating areas, some of which overlook
the river. Guests can use some of the fruit and vegetables grown in
the garden if agreed with owner.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and
tea towels provided. Free Wi-Fi (please note that the Wi-Fi can be
slow due to the rural location of this property.) Welcome pack
provided on arrival includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, eggs
from our hens, home-made jam and cake. Outdoor equipment such as
bicycles and fishing gear can be stored safely in a large barn on
site. Hairdryer provided. Kitchen roll, foil and clingfilm
provided. Transport and luggage transfer can be arranged.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.