If you're after a beautiful five star holiday cottage for that special
get together with friends and family, then look no further. This
stunning and spacious holiday cottage with views has all the indulgent
extras and special touches that will make your time here all the more
blissful. Accommodating up to 24 guests, it has a combination of large
rooms for gatherings and smaller private dens for peace and quiet. With
a sauna, an outdoor play area, and even a football field, all ages will
be charmed by this delectable property. Situated within walking
distance of village pubs and amenities, the Llŷn Peninsula location is
spectacular, close to many beaches, small villages, and attractions.
Make memories with your friends and family in this exquisite North
* Size – sleeps 24 in nine bedrooms.
* Beds – one super king four poster, for king, two single, one bunk,
* Rooms – lower ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, sauna, super
king bedroom (that can be made into two beds upon request when
booking) and ensuite. (This room has level entry from the car park,
and would be suitable for wheelchair users.) Ground floor – super
king bed (that can be made into twin beds if requested upon
booking), family bedroom with king-size bed and full-size bunk bed;
bathroom to be shared between ground floor bedrooms; utility area;
outside utility room; conservatory; second open plan
kitchen/living/dining room; sauna; bedroom suite with four poster
super king-size bed, and spa bath in corner of the bedroom with
ensuite shower room; family bedroom with one king size bed and one
full-size bunk bed; super king-size bed (that can be made into twin
beds if requested upon booking); super king-size bedroom (which can
be made into two twin beds if requested upon booking) with ensuite
wet room; bathroom; utility room. First floor – family bedroom with
one king size bed and two single beds and ensuite, king-size
bedroom with ensuite, large lounge.
* Kitchen and utilities – both kitchens are fully fitted, with two
large single ovens and large induction hob dishwasher, microwave,
and built in fridge. Utility area includes washing machine and
tumble dryer, and outside utility room contains freezer.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TVs in both lounges, conservatory, and
upstairs lounge, as well as the suite. DVD players.
* For families – cot and high chair is provided. Please bring your
own cot linen.
* Outside – breakfast patios with picnic benches, lawn, private
garden area with barbecue and dining furniture, large playing field
with football goals and climbing frame.
* Parking – ample parking space.
* General – heating and electricity included. Linen, hand and bath
towels provided. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets – up to 4 or five pets welcome by arrangement only – strict
rules apply. Additional fee per dog: £30 (small); £40 (medium); £50
* This property has a £400 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.