This light, modern and stylish cottage with wonderful views is in a
peaceful yet convenient location. The five star cottage is just 20
minutes from bustling Cardiff and 2 1/2 miles from the delightful Barry
Island. Beautifully decorated with glass bi-folding doors leading onto
balconies with views, this tranquil spot feels secluded and yet is just
a bus ride from the city centre attractions, shops, museums, and bustle
of the cosmopolitan city of Cardiff. Barry Island offers shopping and
plenty of good places to eat and drink, and, of course, lots of fun!
Porthkerry Country Park is just a mile and a half away. So enjoy the
rural location within easy distance of all amenities in this classic,
modern and light spacious accommodation.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one double.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, living and dining area,
king bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, washing
machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD, iPod docking station and games console.
* For families – high chair and travel cot available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – lawn, barbecue.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on arrival
including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, home-made cakes and biscuits.
Please let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion as we
may provide an extra surprise your welcome pack. This cottage won a
Building Excellence award in 2015. Please enquire with the owners
if you would like us to book or recommend a local restaurant. Basic
items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray
etc are provided.
* Pets – no pets, but kennels are available on-site if required.
* Notes – no smoking.
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is
payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.