Located on a traditional family farm, this Pembrokeshire cottage is
ideally located for that tranquil, peaceful and sublime seaside
holiday. Just half a mile’s stroll across the farmland takes you to the
breathtaking Pembrokeshire coastal path, which runs along the
spectacular cliffs of the Saint Davids peninsula. This dog friendly
cottage is just 2 miles from Saint Davids, Britain's smallest city,
with its sacred cathedral and laid-back atmosphere, and just 2 miles
from the clean white sandy beach of Whitesands Bay. Fall in love with
Wales in this traditional Pembrokeshire cottage.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Rooms – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living room. First floor –
double bedroom., Twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – four burner gas hob with extractor fan,
electric oven and grill, washing machine, microwave, kettle,
toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, iron and ironing
* Entertainment – widescreen TV with Freeview, DVD and video player,
CD/ radio/cassette player, selection of books and games.
* For families – cot and high chair can be provided on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private enclosed patio with wooden picnic table and
chairs, steps up to a grassy area with clothesline. Guests are
welcome to walk across the farmland to join the coastal path, just
three fields away.
* General – electricity, central heating and gas included. Bed linen
provided, but please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Hairdryer provided. This cottage adjoins Ty Blawd cottage, and they
can be booked together to accommodate up to 8 guests.
* Pets – this is a dog friendly holiday cottage.
* Notes – please note that due to the sloping roof over bath (see
photo), it may not be suitable for very tall people. This cottage
is accessed via a farm track, which is fine for most cars but
unsuitable for low sports cars. This cottage can be booked for
short breaks at certain times of year.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.