About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 7
Just a mile from St Davids, the captivating and sacred smallest city in
Britain, this detached cottage on the Pembrokeshire Coast is a haven of
tranquillity. Located on a working farm and within easy walking
distance of the sea and the Welsh coastal path, this stunning property
has some of the best views in Wales. Enjoy boat trips to explore the
wildlife of the area, visit the attractions of Oakwood theme park,
Folly Farm, Anna’s Welsh Zoo and many others, or simply get to know the
shops, cafes, and secluded countryside of the beautiful Pembrokeshire
* Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, four single.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC
, double bedroom, twin room, bathroom. First floor – large gallery
style bedroom with three single beds.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric oven,
gas hob, full-size fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle.
Utility room contains washing machine and dryer.
* Entertainment – TV, books and board games.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden with larger shared central garden with
benches and barbecue. Separate large playing field. Bench situated
at front of cottage.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided.
Please bring your own towels. Free Wi-Fi. Welcome pack on arrival.
Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial
spray etc are provided. Can be booked together with Ty Coets and Y
Felin to sleep 16 in total.
* Pets – a maximum of two well-behaved pets is allowed. Do not leave
your pets unattended and do not allow them on the furniture. This
cottage is located on a working farm and therefore your pets must
be used to seeing other dogs and animals.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM