A captivating blend of the traditional and modern, this 16th century
farm cottage is a wonderful balance of traditional features and modern
luxury. Not only does this cottage have a play area, games room and its
own fishing rights available to guests, it's also just half a mile from
the well-known Porth Neigwl surfing beach. Within easy travelling
distance of many beaches, coves, bays, and small friendly villages, it
is also just a short drive from the towns of Pwllheli, Porthmadog and
Caernarfon. With oak beams, exposed stone walls, open fire and views
that will take your breath away, this place really will charm you.
* Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, one family room with double and single bed.
* Rooms – ground floor – reception hall, sitting room/diner,
kitchen. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom,
family bedroom with double bed and single bed, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, washing
machine, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and
* Entertainment – TV and video. Shared indoor games room with table
tennis, snooker and football table game.
* For families – cot, high chair and child stairgate available on
* Outside – enclosed rear patio area with garden furniture and
barbecue, enclosed lawn area. Separate enclosed playground with
slide, swings etc which is shared with one other holiday cottage.
* General – electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Coal and logs provided. Wi-Fi connection
available. Hairdryer provided on request. Basic items such as
washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs and cleaning products are
provided. There are three other luxury cottages on site- You can
book together with Stabal Madrun, Llofft Madrun and Sgubor Madrun
for group bookings, which would accommodate up to 27 guests.
* Pets – Maximum of two small dogs or one big dog (apart from
Alsatian or German Shepherd) are welcome at an additional cost of
£20 per animal, payable to the owner on arrival. Please let us know
in advance if you're bringing pets, as we will place a safety gate
in the property for you before your arrival. Dogs are not to be
left unattended in the property.
* Notes –
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.