About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Two Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 4
Surrounded by 35 acres of magical rolling farmland, woodland, streams
and rivers, this west Wales holiday cottage is like something straight
out of the imagination of Enid Blyton! Just a short drive from the
beautiful beaches and coves of Cardigan Bay, and just 2 1/2 miles from
the pretty village of Llandysul, there are plenty of attractions and
larger towns within driving distance. There is even a landmark glacial
feature on the farm itself called Cerrig Hyllion (the ugly stones)
which visitors are welcome to visit. With enchanting period features
and a captivating atmosphere, bring a touch of magic to your holiday in
Y Llaethdy cottage.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge and kitchen diner. First
floor – double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with cooker,
dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – FreeSat TV and audio visual system, fishing rights
on the local river which borders the farm.
* Outside – patio, deck and terraced garden with chair swing and
patio furniture, barbecue and picnic table.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Central heating
and electricity included. Welcome pack provided on arrival includes
a bottle of wine and flowers in season. Basic items such as washing
up liquid, toilet roll and cleaning liquid are provided. This
property can be booked together with Yr Hufenfa, and downstairs
halls can be opened up as adjoining lounges. Please contact owners
for more information.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM