Set in 35 acres of magnificent farmland and woodland, this traditional
Welsh holiday cottage is a fantastic break away from it all. Just a
short drive from the sublime Cardigan Bay, with its beaches, coves, and
friendly harbour towns and villages, and within easy driving distance
of attractions such as The National Botanic Garden of Wales and
Aberglasney house and gardens, there's even a landmark glacial feature
called Cerrig Hyllion (the ugly stones) located on the farmland, which
visitors are welcome to examine. With fishing rights on a local river,
this cottage, full of traditional features, is a wonderful haven of
* Size – sleeps four in two rooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge, diner and kitchen. First
floor – double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with cooker,
dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – FreeSat TV and Hi/Fi system.
* Outside – patio, terraced garden and deck with swing and garden
furniture, barbecue and picnic table.
* Notes – bedlinen, hand and bath towels included. Electricity and
heating included. Welcome gifts provided on arrival includes a
bottle of wine and flowers if in season. This cottage can be booked
together with the adjoining cottage , Y Llaethdy, for larger
parties, and the downstairs hall can be opened up as adjoining
lounges. Please contact the owners for more information on joint
bookings. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet roll and
dishwasher tabs are provided.
* Pets – no pets
* Notes – no smoking; this property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.