Located on a traditional Welsh farm in the Brecon Beacons National
Park, this beautiful cottage is cosy, light, and peaceful. Just 7 miles
from the quaint town of Abergavenny, and with great access to main road
networks via the M4, this is a tranquil and peaceful spot that is
within easy reach of many attractions. Within walking distance of a
wonderful pub and with walking trails right from the doorstep, get to
know the stunning Brecon Beacons from this traditional Welsh cottage
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with WC and
shower units. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, double
bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with washing
machine, dishwasher and microwave.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD and many local information leaflets.
* For families – high chair and travel cot available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – shared garden area.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central
heating included. Wi-Fi available. Basic items such as washing up
liquid, toilet rolls and antibacterial spray are provided. Welcome
pack provided on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar and
home-made cakes. Please let us know if you're celebrating a special
occasion as we may include an extra surprise your welcome pack.
Supermarket delivery is available and plenty of local shops. Owners
are happy to book a table for you at a local restaurant in advance
of your stay – please contact and ask for details.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking inside the property. This property has a £150
good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales
Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead.