This perfectly located modern and spacious cottage has plenty of
outside space, and a balcony from which to enjoy the peace and
tranquility of the area. Located in the pretty village of Pannal, which
has one of the best foodie pubs in the area, it is just 3 miles from
the quirky and traditional market town of Machynlleth, with its small
shops, exclusive cafés and annual comedy festival, and is just a 6 mile
drive to the pretty harbour village of Aberdovey (correctly spelt
Aberdyfi), with its shops, restaurants, and miles of golden sandy
beaches with mountain views. Within walking distance is the health and
leisure complex of Plas Talgarth, where you can treat yourself to a
range of beauty treatments, a massage, or make use of the sauna, steam
room and jacuzzi. Within easy travelling distance of Talyllyn Steam
Railway, Portmeirion, the Centre for Alternative Technology, and many
magical castles and footpaths, you'll adore the village feel of this
modern stylish house.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, two singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, WC.
* First floor – double bedroom, family bathroom, twin bedroom, double
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric range
double oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer,
microwave. Iron and ironing board provided.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD player, DVDs, games, jigsaws and books.
* For families – cot, stroller and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – lawned garden with garden furniture.
* Parking – parking available for two cars.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen,
towels and tea towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Basic items such
as washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls and kitchen
roll is provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee,
milk, sugar and a complimentary bottle of wine.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.