About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 7
Captivating and historic five star cottage in Abercastle near Britain's
smallest city, Saint Davids’. Within easy walking distance to a tiny
harbour and golden beaches, this traditional Welsh cottage has a
fantastic atmosphere and is beautifully decorated. Walk the glorious
Pembrokeshire coastal path, or visit nearby Saint Davids’, with its
enchanting cathedral and small shops and cafés, or perhaps visit the
lovely town of Fishguard. This dog friendly cottage with wood burner
and exposed oak beams is a charming setting for your next holiday.
* Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Bed– One super king, one king, three single (extra pull-out single
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, lounge, bathroom,
shower room. First floor – super king bedroom, twin bedroom, family
bedroom with king bed and single bed.
* Kitchen and utilities – well-stocked kitchen with dishwasher,
fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player.
* For families – travel cot and high chair are available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed garden with slate patio and lawn, garden table
and chairs, and barbecue equipment.
* Parking – ample car parking available.
* General – electricity and heating included. Bed linen and hand
towels provided. Bath towels can also be provided at an additional
charge. Starter pile of logs provided for free, and more logs can
be purchased from the owner. Wi-Fi and an incoming phone line
included. Tŷ’r Castell is one of two cottages on the farm, so both
can be booked together to accommodate a greater number of guests.
* Pets – can accommodate up to 3 dogs if arranged with owner on
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM