Light, spacious, and yet cosy and full of character, this cottage is a
real gem. Not only does it have its own wood burning stove and
beautiful exposed stonework, but the views will take your breath away.
Situated in the world-famous Brecon Beacons National Park, with some of
the best scenery in Britain, there's plenty of opportunity for hiking
and mountaineering. It is within easy travelling distance of the
characterful towns of Brecon, which holds an annual jazz festival, and
Hay-on-Wye, a town known worldwide for its many bookshops and annual
literary festival. To top it all off, there is a luxurious hot tub in
the garden, so that you can lie back in the bubbles, and enjoy that
* Size – sleeps six in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two super king, one double.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with
WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with additional double bed,
king-size bedroom, bathroom.
* Entertainment – TV in lounge, TVs in both bedrooms. Large shared
games room. Mountain bikes available to hire for £25 a day.
* For families – cot linen and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio, large lawn, hot tub (shared with one other
* Parking – ample off-road private parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi included (Wi-Fi may be slow due to the location of
the cottage.) Private fishing rights on half a mile of the local
river. Information provided on local footpaths and cycle routes.
Christmas tree will be provided for seasonal guests.
* Pets – small dog welcome at additional cost of £20 per stay.
* Notes – this property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond,
which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance
of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying
a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead. Cottage is located
on a working farm, and therefore young children must be supervised.
Mobile phone signal not guaranteed. Cottage owners reserve the
right to shut to the hot tub for essential maintenance whenever
necessary. Hot tub may be used until 10 PM.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.