If you're looking for a peaceful and tranquil countryside holiday with
the convenience of the amenities of the town, then this is the place
for you! Located on a farm, but with a real sense of privacy, you are
within strolling distance of the town of Bala with its shops, cafés,
restaurants and pubs, and just 500m from Llyn Tegid (Bala lake) with
its watersports and breathtaking views.
This tastefully restored barn conversion really has the wow factor,
with beautiful wooden beams, exposed stonework, and finished to a high
spec, – and best of all, you have private use of the indulgent and
relaxing hot tub. Surrounded by picturesque walks, popular attractions,
scenic views, and located in a friendly Welsh speaking community, this
is the perfect balance of town and country.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one king (can be twin beds if prearranged), two
single.(single sofa bed in lounge.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen area,
king-size bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – ceramic touch control hob with oven,
dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV with DVD player in living area, and
bedrooms also include a flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – enclosed garden with hot tub for your exclusive use,
decking area with garden furniture and flowerbeds.
* Parking – ample private parking.
* General – bedlinen, towels and dressing gowns provided. Heating and
electricity included. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Sofa bed
available in the living area for an extra guest on request. Owners
are happy to help with any queries, or to provide local knowledge
or recommendations. Basic items such as dishwasher tablets, washing
up liquid, salt-and-pepper, and tea towels provided.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond,
which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance
of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying
a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead. Please specify when
booking if you would like the first bedroom to be prepared as a
king size bed or two single beds. Hot tub can be used at any time,
but we do ask guests to keep the noise down after 10:30pm.