This stunningly beautiful red-brick period property is perfectly is
jam-packed with original features, and is situated on a working farm-
you can even bring your horses on holiday if you want! Located in a
rural setting, Llety’r Dderwen is just 9 miles from Llangollen with its
beautiful river, serene canal, and steam railway, and if you fancy a
great day out, Chester Zoo is just 25 miles away. Surrounded by
beautiful countryside with many footpaths, rivers and quaint villages,
this is a perfect place to relax and get away from it all.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double bed, two single beds.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, wet
room. First floor – double bedroom, twin bedroom, sitting room,
* Kitchen and utilities – electric range cooker, microwave, washing
machine, fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment – TV.
* For families – Travel cot, high chair and cot available. Please
bring own cot linen.
* Outside – lawn, patio, garden furniture.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and bath
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Stable facilities are available
for £25 per horse or pony.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes– No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.