An open fire, beamed ceilings, stone walls and beautiful views as far
as the eye can see- Llety’r Gader really is idyllic holiday
accommodation. This Grade II listed farmhouse on the foothills of the
majestic Cader Idris mountain has bags of charm and an atmosphere that
can’t be beaten. Located in the secluded Dysynni valley, and very close
to Castell y Bere castle, there are footpaths that will delight you
right on the doorstep. Within easy driving distance of Tywyn and
Aberdyfi, which have shops, cafes and long golden beaches, and the
market towns of Dolgellau and Machynlleth. Nearby are the attractions
of Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre, the Centre for Alternative
Technology, and Llwybr Mawddach walking and cycling trail. Experience a
holiday in a real Welsh farmhouse in this heavenly holiday cottage.
* Size – sleep seven in four bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, one king, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – sitting room, dining/sitting room, kitchen,
utility room, shower room. First floor – double bedroom, king-size
bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – double oven, cooker and hob, dishwasher,
fridge freezer, breadmaker, sandwich maker, toaster, washing
* Entertainment – TV with sky, DVD player, radio, payphone.
* For families – cot available on request. Please bring own cot
* Outside – enclosed garden.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Logs and coal provided. Some toiletries provided. Welcome
pack provided on arrival including tea, coffee, milk, cakes. Picnic
bags and flasks available.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. No mobile reception, but there is a payphone in
the property. Asda home delivery available.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.