About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
One Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 2
Get the best of both worlds in this peaceful and quaint cottage in a
sleepy Welsh hamlet that is only 25 minutes from the centre of the
bustling and cosmopolitan city of Cardiff. With a simple yet homely
atmosphere, this cottage is the perfect place from which to explore
Cardiff and the breathtakingly beautiful Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
* Size- Sleeps two in one bedroom, and an additional two on sofabed.
* Beds- 1 double, 1 double sofabed.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Open plan lounge and dining area, kitchenette,
shower room with WC. First floor- Double bedroom on mezzanine
* Kitchen and utilities- Two hotplates, microwave, oven,
* Entertainment- TV with DVD player.
* Outside- Seating for four in front and side of cottage.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Free Wi-Fi.
* Pets- One pet is allowed on request with additional cost of £10 per
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM