This five star cottage, situated just half a mile from the beautiful
beach of Porth Neigwl, is the perfect place to unwind. Explore beaches
and seaside towns and villages, or relax in this 19th century converted
barn with play area, games room and stunning views. Nearby is the small
but lively village of Abersoch, dotted with small exclusive shops and
cafes. Known for its unspoilt charm, small bays and beaches, and small
quaint villages, the Llyn Peninsula is one of the most beautiful areas
* Size- Sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds- three singles, two doubles.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Twin bedroom, double bedroom with
ensuite. First floor- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area,
double bedroom with child’s single bed and ensuite, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Fully equipped kitchen.
* For families- Cot and highchair provided on request. Please bring
own cot linen.
* Entertainment- Plasma TV DVD and CD radio player. Shared indoor
games room on site with table tennis, snooker and football table
* Outside- Patio with seating, barbecue and children's play area.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available. There are three other cottages on site,
Ty Madryn, Sgubor Madryn and Ty Madryn. All cottages can be booked
as a group subject to availability.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.