Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Via Giangiacomo Mora is a one bedroom, one bathroom home in Milan. The modern living area is a clean white space with blocky columns and bright orange and teal accents. The bedroom is furnished in a more traditional style and provides access to a private garden. Green and blue mosaic tiles give the bathroom a Moorish feel. Nearby you can find all the bars and restaurants of Corso di Porta Ticinese and the famous shops of Via Torino. A short stroll south is the pleasant Parco delle Basiliche with its ornamental trees and Roman ruins. Sant’Ambrogio Metro station is around ten minutes’ walk away.:
- The home is located in a lively neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and cafés.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- There is no wardrobe in the master bedroom but there is hanging space in the hall closet.
- There is a single sofabed in the living room that can be set up. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- There is no door between the master bedroom and the living area.
- Please be aware that there is neither a washing machine nor dryer in this home, but there is a dry-cleaner and laundromat nearby.
- Please be aware that you might feel slight vibrations coming from the tram passing close to the building.