This charming holiday cottage is situated just a few minutes from a
stunning sandy beach in the quaint and pretty village of Aberdyfi.
Enjoy the beautiful views from the patios and garden, or take a stroll
in the village, which boasts shops, cafes and many picturesque walks.
Boating or fishing trips can be taken from the harbour, and the golf
course is just a stone’s throw away. The surrounding mountains-
including Cader Idris- are perfect for hiking with wonderful views, and
the market town of Machynlleth and its MOMA art gallery are nearby. The
perfect getaway in a quaint seaside village.
* Size: Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds: 3 double bedrooms. (Please note, one bedroom is located in
the attic, and due to narrow stairs and sloping ceilings, may not
be suitable for young children or the elderly.)
* Rooms: Ground floor: Living room, dining room, kitchen, kitchen
First floor: Double bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
Second floor: Double bedroom.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Belling electric stove, dishwasher, fridge
freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, cafetiere, iron and ironing
board, washing machine, vacuum cleaner.
* Entertainment: LCD TV with Freeview and BT Vision, BT telephone
with all day free calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers.
* For Families: Travel cot available on request at a cost of £5.50
per day. Please bring own cot linen. High chair available on
request for £2.20 per day.
* Outside: Front terrace with tables and chairs. Rear landscaped
patio garden with two tables and ample seating and outside
* Parking: Parking permit for one car provided, allowing free parking
in either of two pay & display car parks in Aberdyfi. Roadside
parking is not exclusive to the cottage.
* General: Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Log burner effect stove. Wifi included. Electric blankets
provided in cooler months.
* Pets: No pets.
* Notes: No smoking. There are four well-maintained steps with
handrails leading to the cottage. Access to rear gardens are via
steep steps with handrails. Please bring own beach towels. This
property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is
payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.