Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Wetherby Mews is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in South Kensington. This home’s sitting room is a welcoming place, with its pastel colour palette, cosy seats and pretty accessories. The two bedrooms are inviting too – one pale-painted and simple, the other (the master) more strikingly done, with flashes of bright orange and a sleek ensuite. This is a quieter corner of South Kensington, but you’ll find many upscale eateries, plus the shops of both Kensington and neighbouring Chelsea, within easy reach. This area’s museums are also nearby, and it’s only a five-minute walk to Earl’s Court tube station.:
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- There is limited phone reception on the ground floor of this home.
- This home does not have a washing machine, however there is a launderette within ten minutes walking distance.
- The second bedroom does not have a wardrobe but we will provide a hanging rail for your stay.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.