Included amenities: Wifi, iPhone, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Light and shade:
Willoughby Townhouse II is a four bedroom, two bathroom home in CIlinton Hill. Located near Fort Greene Park, it is a harmonious mix of light and dark tones. Entering into the tall hallway, you’ll find the white, stainless-steel kitchen straight ahead with a dining table for four and access to the garden. Up a floor is the sitting room, overlooked by tall windows and dark wooden doorframes. A cushioned day bed is more contemporary, and on the right, so is the dining room, where four can eat at white Eames-style chairs.
Up the traditional staircase to the second floor you’ll find the second bathroom, with a freestanding tub. Also on this floor, the third bedroom has a small double bed, and there’s a bunk bed and single bed in the fourth bedroom. The bathroom (on the top floor) is all-white, and just as understated are the second and master bedrooms, which have double and queen-size beds respectively.:
- The mattress in the master bedroom is on the floor and doesn't have a bedstead.
- There is a small double bed in the second bedroom. It can sleep two people, but is more comfortable for one.
- The bunk bed in the third bedroom will comfortably sleep one adult on the bottom single, and has room for a further one adult on the top bunk.
- There is a day bed in the sitting room which can be set up for one person. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- One lovable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- This home's boiler heats enough water for two showers before it needs time to replenish.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- The wifi speed in this home supports high usage for 3-4 users at a time. This includes basic functions plus more than one high-demand application running at the same time.