Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Somewhere this side of the rainbow:
Sometimes taking the road less travelled yields a pot of gold. And a key change north of the neighbourhood’s main boulevards is what you’ll find inside this five bedroom, five bathroom converted duplex. Comfortable bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms and a sizeable deck with a view will have adults singing praises while downstairs, Mary Poppins would have a jolly holiday among the delightful playroom and nursery. This residence's fanfare of colours will bring out your inner child – daydream and let your imagination run away.
Your hosts originally hail from Britain, but were swept off their feet by the creative charms of Venice. Musicians, their two little princesses are their greatest masterpieces, as evidenced by the medley of novelties dedicated to them within the home.
The amazing technicolour dream house:
The master bedroom is a rhapsody in rich brown woods while the twin is pretty in pink, serving as a young artist’s studio too. A spacious living room strikes a chord with a sleek ebony grand piano, while the shiny eggshell kitchen offers enough counter space to feed an orchestra. The tempo then slows further outside where a vast patio invites you to cosy up by a fire pit.
And yet, this is just a prelude to the wonders that await children just one level below. An enchanting nursery, two additional bedrooms, and a second kitchen with colourful amusements aplenty. The stunning finale is just outside, where a secret garden envelops the playhouse every child dreams of.:
Promenade out to be lulled by the calm of Venice's streets and canals, seduced by the lively beat of Abbot Kinney’s restaurants and bars, or entranced by the calypso rhythms of Venice Beach.:
- The trampoline is off limits and guests who use do so at their own risk since the homeowner expressly disclaims all related liability.
- Street parking is ample in the area, but be aware of street cleaning regulations in the area on wednesdays and thursdays!.
- This home does not have cable television.
- With a fast growing family your hosts have had to make some bed changes since the photo shoot. There is now a twin bed in place of the crib pictured in the twin room, and a double bed in the place of the twin shown in the double bedroom.
- The minimum stay length for this home is five nights.