About the property
- Apartment1248 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Three Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 5
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Beneath the gnarled beams of Rue Jean-Pierre-Timbaud’s impressive building – and surrounded by an intriguing selection of art and furniture – you’ll find much to indulge in. There’s an olive-hued sofa, cherry leather armchairs and endless floorboards that glow caramel. Let your appetite lead you to Rue des trois Bornes for pâtisseries and grocers, traditional cafés and hip bars. Le Chateaubriand is also close by, and is one of the 50 best restaurants in the world.
Your hosts are a young American and French family. They spend their weekends exploring Paris’ flea markets with their energetic toddler. And as they’re dedicated gastronomes, they’re regulars in bistros all around the city.
Feast your eyes:
Your hosts purchased their home while it was undergoing a complete renovation, leaving it a blank canvas for their shining additions – from the glossy kitchen to the bathroom’s mosaicked space invaders. The sitting room has a pair of 60s chairs, discovered by your hostess, alongside a cowhide rug and shelves loaded with books. Meanwhile, next door, the open-plan kitchen melds both past and present with its antique furniture and pendant lighting. The adorable single bedroom comes complete with a rocking horse and an assortment of teddies. And the master is deliciously simple, with just a few well-chosen pieces of vintage furniture and a deep, soft bed.
- The host's cat usually resides at the home. While it won't be there during guests stays, the home might not be suitable for those with pet allergies.
- This home is on the 3rd floor with no elevator, there are stairs to the top.
- Please be aware that you can't completely block the light in the master bedroom and the double bedroom as the curtains are not blackout curtains.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM