About the property
- Apartment753 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Two Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 2
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Bricks and mortar:
You may be in one of the world’s biggest cities, but in Highbury, you’d be hard-pressed to tell. There’s a charming intimacy to these quiet streets, dotted with mature trees, independent grocers and ancient pubs. And the same could be said for the interiors of York Rise, three floors of original fireplaces, stripped wood and hand-painted tiles. When you’re at the farmer’s market on Parliament Hill, you’ll be as surprised as we are to find that Leicester Square can be reached in less than fifteen minutes.
Your hostess works in charity fundraising, while your host is a graphic designer. They’ve lived at York Rise for over ten years and particularly cherish their Sunday mornings – breakfast out on the roof terrace followed by a long walk on the Heath.
In the best tradition:
The two bedrooms are gorgeously serene, each with their own iron fireplace, and out on the roof terrace you’ll discover potted herbs and flowers, along with an enchanting view of the street below.:
- In the sitting room there is the option of having the sofa set up as a double sofabed. Please let our reservations team know how you would like the room to be arranged for your stay. We will also provide a hanging rail.
- If you require the sofabed to be set up in the sofabed room, we will provide a hanging rail in addition to the already existing chest of drawers.
- This is a much loved home, so there are general signs of everyday wear and tear throughout.
- This home welcomes babies and children but is, unfortunately, not suitable for toddlers.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM