Villa Montalcinello is a villa where you can enjoy the wonderful and impressive landscape typical of Tuscany, it has been restored and furnished with elegance, in fact there is only antique furniture of rare beauty.
The Villa also has a small but lovely garden terrace with swimming pool and picnic gazebo.
There are Roman steps for entering the pool on one side, and in the garden there are several areas to sit and relax. The pool is 10 x 5 metres and, 1.7 - 2.5 metres deep. It is open from May to September, weather permitting.
There is another building overlooking the garden and pool area however this is uninhabited..
Across the square is a small restaurant.
===== ACCOMMODATION DESCRIPTION =====
Villa Montalcinello è così composta:
- Bathroom with shower and toilet for use with the pool on the porch
- Double room
- Double room for children
- Bathroom with shower
- Relaxing lounge with panoramic views
- A lounge, reception/ conversation area, TV and entrance to the living room from the outside.
- Reading room
- Large dining room with fireplace
- Laundry with small bathroom
3 single rooms
1 double room
2 twin rooms