About the property
- Apartment1722 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Apartment with amazing sea views
AT-445290-A (the apartment is rented from Saturday to Saturday minimum 1 week)
The apartment is located on the 17th floor of the Apollo XVI Building with amazing sea views of the beach of La Fossa-Levante in CALPE, likewise the terrace of approximately 100 m2 surrounding the apartment allows a panoramic view of the mountains lagoons and town.
The Apollo XVI was built in 2001 and is prepared with all access suitable for the disabled. It has a huge community pool for adults and one for children, as well as garden areas in its community area.
Very spacious front apartment, decorated with white furniture of Mediterranean style and very spacious has a surface without terraces of 100 m2 distributed in:
* Living room with a spacious 4-seater sofa bed with Chaise longue, TV 32 cabinet, oval dining table with 6 chairs inside, as well as an elegant showcase with mirror.
* 3 bedrooms: 1 with double bed, two bedside tables and built-in wardrobe.
* Two bedrooms with 2 single beds of 90 with a bedside table and built-in wardrobe each.
* 2 full bathrooms.
* Fully equipped kitchen with utensils for 6 people, toaster, blender, coffee maker, juicer, microwave, ceramic hob, large fridge and washing machine.
The terrace due to its spaciousness is furnished according to areas, likewise decorated with palm trees in pots, the 5 areas are:
* Sofa area: 3 seats and 2 sofas with 1 padded seat, and central table. Unique space to relax all with amazing views of the sea.
* Wood and aluminum dining table area with 6 chairs in the central covered part of the terrace, ideal for lunch or dinner.
* Side area with sea and mountain views with a table for 10 people that is used for charming dinners, since from the kitchen window we can deliver the dishes.
* Solarium area that allows discreet sunbathing and occupies the side of the terrace.
* Area of clotheslines and views to the south (Benidorm), from the end of the terrace we can place the clothes hanging and also see the pool and the silhouettes of the towns of Altea and Benidorm
The Apollo XVI building is in pseudo first line (it has a small building in front of 4 heights) of the beach of la fossa, which allows you to have first line view, but with the necessary separation to eliminate noise and inconvenience of the walk, very central with the bus stop at just 50 meters, has a small supermarket next to the building, and two of the largest supermarkets at 400 meters.
Peñón de Ifach is 500 meters away. You can visit the sea-fishing port which is 300 meters approx. Make beautiful photos of the natural area of Las Salinas, 100 meters. If you like sports, Calpe offers maritime activities such as diving, sailing, kayaking, etc. Calpe has some magnificent paths to walk around with the whole family and discover beautiful spaces.
In the surroundings (maximum 20Km) you can visit the town of Calpe with its castle, the historic and tourist town of Altea, the bustling town of Benidorm, the charming town of Moraira.
You can also visit the theme park Terra Mitica, Fuentes del Algar ... ..
The apartment has certain conditions that will make your holiday experience unforgettable.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 26, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful beaches of the coast of Alicante and the two that Calpe has the most attractive and quiet, the beach is cleaned daily and this impeccable, fine white sand, water is transparent and has a warm temperature. The apartment has spectacular views of the sea (floor 17 in 1st line), views of the mountain of the Sierra de Calpe, as well as the lagoons of Calpe that are ecological reserves, the terrace of the apartment surrounds this and offers panoramic views The beach has multiple services of sunbeds, umbrellas, bars and restaurants, also borders a charming promenade (no pedestrian cars only) with many restaurants, souvenir shops and bars. Near the apartment is the town of Calpe with its historic part (walled castle), less than 10 km away you can find fountains with waterfalls El Halgar or a beautiful Mediterranean village (Altea) with its square, church, white streets and many shops. Less than 15 km away is the town of Benidorm, very busy in summer and it is a world tourist center. There, besides a multitude of services (cinemas, shopping centers, various shops, etc.), you will find an island in the center of the bay. that you can visit and also has a restaurant where you can eat. In the surroundings you can visit the villages of Moraira, 5 km from Calpe (a beautiful fishing village with spectacular views), the town of Benissa (with a large and careful old town), the population of Javea with its beautiful beaches and town, the population of Villajollosa with its beaches and casino of games. Likewise the restaurants you can visit are very diverse in many styles, cuisines and prices, ranging from the restaurants of the nautical club and maritime promenade to the very special and selective that are located in the mountains of the interior, finally passing through the restoration of the village of Calpe (pizzerias, Asian, Belgian, German, etc)