About the property
- Apartment430 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
4 Persons, 3 Beds, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Enjoy some seaside bliss in Savona, with this carefree apartment close to the beaches of Borgo Verezzi!
With its proximity to an onsite Pool and resident facilities, as well as to the local amenities and beaches of Borgo Verezzi (50 metres away), this 1 bed retreat offers a great base from which to soak up a fun and laid-back Savona stay.
The modern budget-friendly apartment is situated on the 2nd floor and can be easily reached by lift.
Once inside the air-conditioned apartment, a lovely Living room provides a restful setting in which to unwind; with a sofa suite complementing a SAT TV and a private balcony.
Accompanying the modern Living room is a functional Kitchenette fitted with a cooker hob, oven, a Mocha coffee maker and a fridge freezer.
The apartment enjoys a spacious Double bedroom for 2, alongside a Double sofa bed and Single sofa bed to the main Living room. This welcome touch of flexibility enables the apartment to easily accommodate a couple or a versatile group of 4-5.
A modern fitted bathroom with shower cubicle and WC complete the layout of this modern, carefree budget retreat.
Outside, the family-friendly residence enjoys an outdoor swimming pool, a kids’ play area and an indoor gym, alongside a solarium, Sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and massage facility. A bar serves drinks and snacks, whilst free WIFI to the communal areas and an indoor kids’ play room offers added year-round amusement.
• A versatile apartment for 4-5
• SAT TV
• Private balcony
• Lift access
• Shared outdoor swimming pool
• Shared Sauna, Turkish bath & Steam room
• On-site gym and indoor& outdoor kid’s play areas
• Bike hire available (upon request)
• Payable on-site Parking available
• A short walk from the beaches
Bedroom 1: An inviting double aspect bedroom furnished with a Double bed, bedside lights & a desk
Living room: A Double sofa bed & Single sofa bed provide accommodation for 3 extra guests
Bathroom 1: A modern suite equipped with a shower cubicle, washbasin, heated towel rack & WC
• 24 external steps
• Central heating
• Ironing board
• Security safe
• For children from 0 - 4 years, camping beds with full bedding are available (upon request)
• A CCTV-surveillance street parking space can be rented (€7) or a private indoor garage locked garage (€9)
• Free WiFi access in communal areas
• A communal Laundry room with washing machines and ironing equipment is open from 9.00 am - 12.00 am & from 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
• 24 external steps
• Resident piazza with outdoor kid’s play area
• Indoor kid’s play area with TV
• On-site resident gym (open daily to guests from 9.00 am - 12.00 am and from 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm
• Resident solarium with free use of deck chairs, sunbeds, umbrellas & towels
• Pool opening times are from 9.00 am - 7.30 pm. Bathing is forbidden between 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm.
• Resident Sauna & Steam room
• Turkish bath - open daily (from 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm (€10 a sitting, for at least 3 people)
• Massages available to guests, upon request
• 36 apartments in total use the free outdoor pool
• 30 resident sun loungers are provided
• Payable Bike hire (subject to availability)
• A bar close to reception serves drinks & light snacks
The modern 3-storey holiday apartment residence enjoys a convenient location along Via XXV Aprile in Borgo Verezzi, just 50 metres away from some of Savona’s most beautiful beaches.
Alongside the popular Lido beaches, the top attractions of Borgo Verezzi include the Toirano Caves (home to prehistoric paintings), Castel Gavone, Grotte di Borgio Verezzi (featuring a labyrinth of unique underground lakes and caves) and the Santuario di Santa Lucia.
The well-serviced resort town offers all the amenities and eateries guests could need to complement a self-catering stay.
Providing plenty to enjoy throughout the year including beaches, a buzzing night life, gastronomy festivals and theatre shows, the nearby ancient city of Ceriale (21 minutes’ drive away) is also steeped in history and is home to a plethora of historical monuments, churches and palaces to explore. Guests are also well-placed for soaking up the city’s Le Cravelle Aquatic Park, the Garlenda golf course and the nearby excursions to Castello di Zuccarello and Silvio Lai Paleoethology museum.
The famous city of Alassio is also convenienltly placed for day trips/evenings out, just 33 minutes’ drive away.
A wealth of coastal and inland leisure pursuits will keep everyone occupied; with beach volleyball, sailing, canoeing, surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing and diving to enjoy alongside horse riding, tennis, golf, basketball and placing a bet on the horse racing at the Hippodrome dei Fiore Spa. The surrounding regional nature reserve of Rio Torsero and the coastal nature reserve of Isola Gallinara (perfect for sailing) are also well worth paying a visit during your stay.
For those flying in, the city offers proximity to the airports of Villanova d’Albenga Airport (29 minutes’ drive) and Cristoforo Colombo Airport in Genoa (56 minutes’ drive away). The Cote D’Azur airport in Nice is 1 hr 37 minutes’ drive away.
Happy Holiday Homes
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, italian, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018