About the property
- Apartment301 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 10 nights
OUR “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” REPORTED BELOW MUST BE READ AND APPROVED BEFORE BOOKING. YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION WILL IMPLY THAT THE MENTIONED TEXT HAS BEEN ACTUALLY READ AND APPROVED. (To read the whole text please click on “More details “)
This property is made up of a 10 apartments complex: 5 units are shown in this listing. To display the further 5 please search for the Property nr 8428890
L'Ea di Lavru is a stone village in a modern medieval style, just a few minutes from the most enchanting beaches of the world. It is located in front of the astonishing vista of Tavolara island. This impressive rock, like an overhanging Dolomite peak, stands in emerald waters, floating between the dreaming colours of sky and sea. The architect has arranged the houses in groups of independent villas among small areas of Mediterranean scrub, delightful pink granite rocks and flowerbeds. From the living room and bedroom you step out upon large terraces at ground level as part of the garden. The atmosphere is enhanced by the scent of a thousand different bushes and trees - red, violet and orange bougainvilleas, giant daisies, and century-old wild olive trees. The outdoor paths resemble those of old medieval villages, although they have a modern touch, with natural materials like large golden paving-stones and fired bricks to form romantic paths.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COMPULSORY ADDITIONAL COSTS (already included in the estimated total cost of this web site):
• booking fee: euro 30.00
• initial cleaning: euro 60.00/70.00/80.00 according to number of rooms
COMPULSORY ADDITIONAL COSTS (to be paid at check-in):
• bed linen + bath towels: euro 17.50 per person per week (1 week minimum)
• gas supply: euro 14.00 per week (1 week minimum. euro 2.00 per day for every additional day )
• water + electricity: consumer costs (at meter reading). The average consumption is about euro 2.50 per person per day. (Hot/cold air conditioning increases this figure accordingly to the length of time if used).
THE ABOVE COSTS CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN THE WEEKLY RATE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
• linen: it is flexible accordingly to the number of persons staying in the apartment. If for any reason you prefer to use your own linen the amount of € 17.50 would be charged all the same. This specific cost is intended as use and wear of the structures of the apartment/complex beyond the effective cost of the linen itself .
• gas cylinder: a separate calculation is needed in order to better monitor the relevant consumptions and consequently reduce the customers costs.
• water + electricity: the cost is flexible and it is calculated depending on the consumptions of the utilities.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
• euro 300.00 . It must be paid cash when taking possession of the apartment and it will be reimbursed at check-out against payment of water and electricity consumptions and only after check on breakages .
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME:
Check-in and check-out (standard):
• time of the units is from 6.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. and check-out time is at, or before, 10.00 a.m. It might be useful to know that l’ Ea di Lavru price list has been built accordingly with the above check-in/check-out limitations, consequently any amendment of these timetables, requested by the guests and accepted by the management, necessarily implies an additional cost. Check-in/Check-out times, conditions permitting, are ruled in the following way:
Check-in (not standard):
• extra charge for check-in from 2.00 pm: euro 20 (studio), euro 24 (2-rooms), euro 28 (3-rooms)
• extra charge for check-in at any time in the morning: cost of 1 additional night
• extra charge for check-in at any time from 10.00 p.m. to midnight: euro 50
• extra charge for check-in at any time from midnight to 1.00 a.m.: euro 100
• Later than 1.00 a.m. it is not possible to check-in
Check-out (not standard):
• extra charge for check-out within 2.00 pm: euro 20 (studio), euro 24 (2-rooms), euro 28 (3-rooms)
• extra charge for check-out at any time after 2.00 pm: cost of 1 additional night
• Small sizes pets are allowed. For any pet an extra charge of euro 50.00 will be requested for the whole period. For any single additional pet the cost is euro 15.00
OPTIONAL ITEMS AND UTILITIES (SUPPLIED ONLY UPON REQUEST AGAINST PAYMENT):
• sun beds, sun umbrellas, beach towels, cots (baby-beds), baby-chairs, extra foldable beds microwave oven, BBQ, toaster, hairdryer, TV-connection, Wi-Fi connection, Kitchen & Bath Kit (Kitchen clothes, Dish wash liquid, Soap, Kitchen/bath sponge, Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Water, Toilet paper). P.S. Please pay attention: in your apartment you will not find previous guests’ leftovers.
The fruition of the above facilities occurs only after payment of the specific requested services. For more information about the costs please contact the property
ATTENTION PLEASE: we have embraced this philosophy in order to lower the final cost of the rental periods: our guests can tailor their holiday accordingly to their wishes and requirements, avoiding to put inside a pre-packed (and then more expensive) final cost all those, not needed or not wanted, items and /or facilities.
Should the above “Costs management” not be compatible with your requirements or you have difficulties to understand the advantages of this method, “we kindly beg you to refrain from confirming your booking”.
Our objective is to share with our guests, with respect for the reciprocal privacy, a possibly excellent holiday, soaked in a creative and stimulating atmosphere. The highest quality elements as a whole, concur to the success in our holiday complex. The “Cost management” choice, reported above, may be interpreted differently from our point of view by some of our customers. After accepting and approving our “Costs and management” strategy we kindly request you to avoid critics and/or protests (about what you have previously accepted and approved in the “Terms and Conditions”), in order to avoid unpleasant and reciprocal embarrassment. In other words we wish to offer our greatest hospitality to those fully conscious and correct guests with the aim that their choice could take shape into an effective definition of a so much hoped-for “perfect” holiday. Thank you for your understanding.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
What makes this Apartment unique
Holiday Guide: A precious Holiday Guide written by the owner will be provided to the guests in order to enjoy the Sardinia experience at the best
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 6:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Excellent Holiday Villas
We had a very nice and relaxing holiday here. From the start of planning Flavio was excellent in providing all the information. The villa was very nicely done with a breath taking view and very comfortable. Very conveniently located to go to all the excellent beaches, restaurants and shops. Exactly as it was described and Flavio was readily available if you need any help. Marco who looks after the garden was very helpful as well. We are glad we selected this place for our holiday in Sardinia and we hope to be back here again in the future.
On arrival we were met by Flávio who explained everything about the property at great length. Also prior to our visit he provided us with a detailed guide relating to the area and restaurants which was very useful. He was more than willing to make reservations at the restaurants for us which was very convenient. The accommodation is lovely particularly the large terrace with its beautiful views of the sea. The layout of the complex is very nicely landscaped with typical Mediterranean plants and local granit stone. Our only issue was the extra charges for linen and water and electricity which we felt should have been included as the rental is not particularly cheap and We have never experienced this in any other holiday accommodation we have rented. We had a very enjoyable holiday and Flávio is an excellent host.
First class accommodation - first class service!
We have just arrived back from a fabulous holiday in Sardinia staying at L'Ea di Lavru. Apartments are beautifully decorated and very clean in a fantastic location with some apartments overlooking the sea, the others overlooking well kept gardens. Flavio's attention to detail is evident in everything from his marvellous guide which is essentially a holiday Bible of things to do and see in area to the decor in apartments.
If you need any advice or help with restaurant bookings or trip booking Flavio is more than happy to assist getting you the best table and great service at local restaurants where you will be treated like royalty as we did at Il Fare restaurant close by. Beach close by together with supermarkets, shops and restaurants all within walking distance although wise to hire car to explore island and see the other beautiful beaches.
Would thoroughly recommend Flavio's apartments for that special holiday with that personal touch which is so rare to find these days. Look forward to returning next year!
A most lovely and charming stay in Sardinia
We revisited Sardinia after 13 years and understood once more how this paradisiac place has a corner in the heart of so many people.
L’Ea di Lavru is situated near the center of Porto San Paolo, a few minutes drive from Olbia. As we arrived at L'Ea di Lavru in the evening, the owner of the accommodations, Flavio, warmly received us. He guided us to our little individual villa (N° 6). We were immediately impressed by the creative sensitivity to interior design and furnishing detail as well as the cleanliness of the accommodation. The little kitchenette was perfectly equipped and there is an air-conditioning as well as a safe. We added an umbrella and a grill to our rental agreements, which were in perfect condition – like everything else. The first week of our stay, we enjoyed long breakfasts on the terrace with a spectacular view on the ocean and Tavolara Island. We felt this was a sublime relaxation after work loaded and busy months. Then we got curious and active enough again to explore and enjoy the rich and diverse attractions the island has to offer. Each time we returned from long trips, we were enchanted by the lovingly tended garden surrounding the villas of L’Ea di Lavru. Finding your way to your home, walking among beautifully made low stonewalls, fragrant rosemary bushes, small trees and flowers is a sheer pleasure for the senses.
Although it was high season, Flavio took great care of us and made us feel like welcomed guests. He has assembled a truly competent and motivated team to work with him for the happiness of his guests with their stay. His enthusiasm and initiative to preserve and improve the accommodations is inspiring. We highly recommend a stay at L’Ea di Lavru and would definitely return on our next visit to Sardinia.
Eine perfekte Urlaubswoche!
Eine perfekte Urlaubswoche haben wir im Appartement 11verlebt: Das Appartement war klein, aber fein und gut eingerichtet. Das Wetter toll und Ausflugsmöglichkeiten zu Stränden und anderen Sehenswürdigkeiten unendlich. Die Restaurantempfehlung von Flavio zum Abschluss setzte allem die Krone auf. Danke und "Auf Wiedersehen"!
Delightful, great location extremely relaxing.
Have just spent two splendid weeks at L'Ea di Lavru, appartments are all unique and well designed. Appartment clean, comfortable & well equipped, you do need to take or purchase basic cleaning items. Several of the appartments have fabulous views, our appartment (11) had the bonus of lovely sunny court yard surronded by beautifully kept gardens thanks to Mr Marco, also we had no passing footfall so very peaceful. Flavio the owner was a delight to meet and provides all residents with a fantastic guide (The yellow pages) full of detailed information of the surronding area. Recomendations of trips available,beaches,restaurants and much more a true added bonus. You will not be disappointed with a vacation at the stunning L'Ea di Lavru.
This area was personally chosen by the owner for the fascinating scenery and the wonderful beaches in the surroundings, each one different from the other: rocky bays, sandy creeks and the Tahiti beach with white and pink sand and tropical colours. Along the cast you can spot several interesting restaurants and country inns where you can have typical Sardinian meals and any kind of Italian food. Around the area there are also all the facilities you might look for. You can choose among horse rides, cross-country driving, diving, sailing for small and big groups, and lots more.