About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Droskyn apartment enjoys sea glimpses and is situated at the rear of the cottage. The apartment is in a convenient location for the magnificent beach and village of Perranporth just 5 minutes' walk away. The village can be found on the North Coast of Cornwall and is renowned for its three mile long stretch of soft golden sands, which is perfect for surfing and swimming. In the immediate area there are numerous village shops, bars, cafes and restaurants to suit every taste. Horse-riding, tennis, bowling and golf are just a few of the pleasures Perranporth has to offer.
This delightful first floor apartment is adjacent to the owner's accommodation; however its facilities are totally separate. It is situated within an easy five minute walk of both the beach and village and is in a great location to access both the North and South Coast of Cornwall. This apartment can be booked with its neighbouring apartment, Penhale, REF: PEN424 to accommodate up to 5 people.
Rear entrance with stairs that lead up to Droskyn on the first floor. Kitchen/Lounge area: There is an electric cooker, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment. There is a breakfast bar with stools, sofa, armchair, and a small TV with a DVD player. Bedroom with a double bed (4ft 6ins) with ample bedroom furniture. A cot and highchair are both supplied. Bathroom: Electric shower, hand basin and WC.
Heating: Portable electric heaters are supplied. Parking: for one car on the drive at the front of the house. Garden: No grass area, however there is seating just outside of your entrance door with a bistro style circular table and two chairs.
Please note this property does not provide towels or tea towels. Towels can be hired from us at £6 per person (one bath towel and one hand towel), or feel free to bring your own. Electricity is not included in the rental price and is operated by a coin meter.
* Electricity by £1 coin meter
* Arrival from 4pm
* Departure by 10am
* Christmas and New Year bookings accepted
* A camp bed can be provided for additional sleeping on request
*Sorry no pets
Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
Duchy Holidays is a Cornish family-run business with over 20 years' experience, co-founded by mother and daughter team Denise and Michelle. With a wide range of quality properties in stunning north Cornwall locations, we have something to suit all tastes and types. Whether you'd like a cosy romantic retreat or fun-filled family adventure, you're sure to find it here in Cornwall. Our idyllic beaches and dramatic coastline are the perfect setting to escape from those everyday stresses and strains and make treasured memories with loved ones to look back on for years to come. We pride ourselves on our outstanding levels of service and expertise and are always ready to go the extra mile to make your holiday one to remember. We hope to see you down here on holiday soon!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Perranporth’s famous 3 miles of golden sands is right on your doorstep! A popular surfing spot which is lifeguarded during the summer months, making it an ideal place for families to play and relax. Why not try a surf lesson while you’re here? And of course, let’s not forget the famous ‘Watering Hole’, the UKs only beach bar which plays hosts to many exciting music events throughout the year. Or perhaps you prefer a spot of golf? An 18 hole links golf course if just a few minutes away and boasts spectacular views of the beach and coast.
Perranporth Village Info
• Facilities include car parking, toilets, nearby shops, cafes. All the amenities of the town are within easy reach, including a great selection of cafes, restaurants, pubs and local shops, and with good road and public transport links, Perranporth is an ideal base for exploring all that Cornwall can offer. Nearby attractions such as Healey’s Cyder Farm, Holywell Bay Fun Park and the Eden Project will make it easy to keep everyone busy whilst your here!
Perranporth Beach Info
• RNLI Lifeguards are on duty at the end of the beach closest to the town from
1st May to the 30th September
October half term.
Lifeguards are also stationed at the Perran Sands end of Perranporth beach from mid May to the end of September.
• Perranporth beach is dog friendly allowing dogs on the beach all year round. From July to September dogs must be kept on a short lead between 10am and 5pm.
• Perranporth has access to South West coast paths in both directions for walking and exploring this beautiful part of Cornwall.
• Newquay and Truro are only approx. 8/9 miles away
• Local buses run every 30 mins to Newquay and Truro
• Nearest airport is Newquay
• Nearest train stations located in both Newquay and Truro
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please take a moment to read our booking terms and conditions, including cancellation policy - http://www.duchyholidays.co.uk/useful-info/booking-terms-and-conditions/