Bay is a generously proportioned apartment in Dove Court, which was originally a Victorian “gentleman’s residence” in the popular resort of Shanklin on the Isle of Wight. It has 1 bedroom and can comfortably accommodate 2 people plus a baby.
During 2017 the building was refurbished to a high standard to form five spacious holiday apartments. While retaining much of its external Victorian grandeur, the inside has been designed by an architect to form light and airy living spaces with a contemporary feel. Dove Court occupies a large corner plot and enjoys an open aspect in all directions, with views of the pretty seaside town of Shanklin to the downs.
Search for Vectis Holiday Homes on your web browser for more info and to book at the best price plus ferry discounts. During the school summer holiday our change over day is Friday and our minimum stay is seven days. However we offer short breaks at all other times with a minimum stay of three days.
Bay is a ground floor apartment with easy access (no steps). The facilities include:
• An allocated parking space
• Furnished south-facing allocated patio with views towards the town and Shanklin Down
• Access to bike storage
• Free WiFi
• Electricity included
• Contemporary kitchen
• Full height fridge/freezer
• Electric oven and hob
• Living area with leather reclining sofa, dining suite, 40″ TV & French doors to the patio
• Modern electric radiators.
• Bedroom with king size bed & 24” TV
• Bathroom with large walk in shower, vanity basin, WC and heated towel rail.
• Towels included
• 100% cotton bed linen
• Anti-allergy duvets and pillows
• Welcome pack included
• Free cot and high chair provided on request.
The location is excellent, close to the town, Downs and beach, and suitable for families:
• 5 minute walk to Shanklin Seafront with its golden beach, mini golf, amusement arcades, beach cafés, pubs and restaurants.
• 5 minute walk to Shanklin’s main shopping area, railway station, and bus station.
• 7 minute walk to Shanklin Old Village with its characterful pubs, restaurants and gift shops.
• 3 minute walk to the cliff path which leads to the resort of Sandown, with hotels and cafés along the way.
This is a no smoking apartment. Unfortunately, we can't accept pets.