Ard Mhuire is a 4 bedroomed bungalow that offers comfort and attention to detail, combined with the privacy, independence and feeling of home. The property is a short 5-10 minute walk from the centre of town, the harbour entrance and nearby marina.
Kinsale contains a wonderful selection of boutique shops, cafes, bistros, restaurants and bars situated around the town. Kinsale is on the famous Wild Atlantic Way and many of the beautiful locations and pretty towns along the County Cork coastline are nearby. Cork City and Airport are within a 30 minute drive with regular bus services to Kinsale.
• Sleeps up to 8 adult guests (plus an infant)
• European King & Double beds with all bed linen & towels provided
• Baby Equipment provided, highchair, travel cot and linen
• Spacious semi-open plan living/dining/kitchen area
• Well fitted kitchen, fully equipped for self catering
• High spec bathroom with separate en-suite
• The luxurious Rituals hair and body care products are provided in the bathrooms.
• Wireless Broadband, Radio/CD, Satellite TV
• Off road parking for two cars
• 5 - 10 minute drive to the Dock beach
• Short breaks available all year round
• Guides & Information provided on nearby places to visit
THE HOUSE .....
The house is bright and airy, a single story dwelling with direct access from the conservatory / sunroom onto the private terrace (with seating) and garden. There is also a terrace with further seating at the rear of the house. The living room is spacious with a wood burning stove. Wifi is available throughout. It's a perfect space for families and friends to gather and enjoy. A fold up bed can be provided if required.
Guests have the entire house to themselves, a private garden and two off-street parking spaces.
Each of the 4 lovely bedrooms have superior quality beds. 2 bedrooms containing king size beds and the other two bedrooms containing double beds. Beds are made up with crisp cotton linen and fresh towels for all guests. (please bring your own beach towels).
The kitchen is fitted with all essential mod cons, fully equipped for self catering and the breakfast bar has seating for two people.
The dining area / conservatory is adjacent to the kitchen and is home to a large dining table and 8 chairs alongside the lounge which accommodates two comfortable leather sofas.
The side patio / gardens are accessed via double doors from the dining room.
Further accommodation details:
- Living room: satellite TV and DVD
- Kitchen: Well stocked with crockery and Kitchen equipment.
New appliances including fridge / freezer, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob, microwave, coffee-maker, washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Conservatory / Dining room
- Bedroom 1: King bed.
- Bedroom 2: King bed. Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with doors opening to rear terrace
- Bedroom 4 : Double bed
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
Note re bed sizes:
European King = US Queen
European Double = US Full
Note re bathroom & ensuite:
Rain shower heads in both showers.
We're always available by phone and email to chat and help with any queries. We will provide detailed information about the house and the local area: supermarkets, restaurants, tourist office and attractions, etc.
Other Things To Note ....
We will provide the access code for the house in advance of your arrival.
Rates and minimum stays vary throughout the year.
The centre of Kinsale town is flat however the surrounding residential areas are hilly. The house is located uphill.
Towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Please abide by the house rules
House Rules ....
Please abide by the following rules:
- Strictly no parties or events.
- Treat our house and neighbours with respect.
- Use the bins provided for rubbish, recycling and bottles.
- Empty the bins and keep the house clean.
- Check in time is from 4pm-11pm, check out is 11am.
- Only the agreed number of guests are allowed.
- Only the agreed length of stay is allowed.
- Guests are liable for any damages and losses they incur.
- If you avail of our wifi network, you do so in agreement that you will use it only for legal purposes only.
- No smoking in the house.
- No pets allowed.
- Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to the forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or stay on the premises.
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- Guests are to provide home address, email address and telephone number in advance of their visit. This information will be kept in strict confidence by your host.
We provide our guests with a complimentary welcome pack full of essentials, (plus a few treats) to spare you the hassle of a trip to the shops just when you’ve finally got here.
While necessities like washing up liquid, laundry powder etc represent the essentials, we think added personal touches are almost as important, as they will start your holiday in the best way possible, and so often if a holiday starts well, it will end well.
Looking forward to hearing from you.