About the property
- Villa3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Luxury Villa, Obidos & Silver Coast
This is a superb Villa offering a very high standard of accommodation for 8 people. Complete with a private heated swimming pool and games room the Villa is fully enclosed and offers total privacy. Located on the outskirts of the beautiful historic walled town of Obidos with it's medieval castle the Villa is located in a quiet picturesque Portuguese village yet still only a few minutes away from Obidos and 15 minutes away from beaches, golf, restaurants and other attractions. This is an ideal location for families and friends alike, where you can unwind and truly enjoy both the Villa and the spectacular Silver Coast area.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 6, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Car Hire is essential with Villa Almira located 50 minutes from Lisbon Airport. Once clear of the airport area it is a straightforward drive up the A8 motorway.
Surrounding Area & Distances:
The spectacular Silver Coast is only a 15 minute drive away and for your enjoyment will cater for all tastes from 'the" renowned Surfing destination of Baleal Beach where you can join in at the numerous Surfing Schools, Wind Surf or just chill out and relax on the sandy beach with family of all ages. It is also a spectacular beach walk taking 1.1/2 hours there and back around the bay! There are numerous beach bars to relax and take in the views.
Also try out the beautiful Obidos Lagoon 15 minutes away where you can laze on the beach with family, swim in the crystal clear water, or if you're feeling energetic hire Canoes, Sail or Windsurf
Go to Peniche which is 5 minutes from Baleal Beach, a working port town where you can book various trips such as fishing or take a boat trip to Berlenga Island for the day which is highly rated!
Lisbon is only 50 minutes away
The beautiful and historic walled town and Castle of Obidos is only 8 minutes away, has numerous craft shops and plenty of restaurants to dine in during the day or night.
Buddha Eden is only 10 minutes away, an amazing park, you have to see it to believe it!
There are 4 fantastic Golf Courses all next to the Atlantic Ocean within 15 minutes: -
Praia D'EL Rey (which has held the Portuguese Open), Royal Obidos (designed by golfing legend Seve Ballesteros), West Cliffs and Bom Successo.
The nearest Supermarket is 8 minutes away just before you enter the town of Obidos. Here you can buy anything you want from the fantastic freshly caught fish, meat, vegetables, wine etc. A petrol station is located nearby which is 5 minutes or less away. In the village there are a couple of local bars and small grocery shop with all welcoming. More detail is available on restaurants, taxis and the area on your arrival.
All our clients are strongly advised to purchase travel and holiday insurance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for the adequacy or validity of your insurance and as our client by booking you agree to indemnify us against any potential claim.
Additional information about rental rates
25% Deposit to secure the booking with remaining 75% payable 60 days prior to arrival date In peak season Changeover Day is Saturday. Out of season please contact to discuss Please enquire for Christmas & New Year