In a bucolic setting, I rent my house of 120m2. In the heart of the PNR (Regional Natural Park) of Ariège and at the foot of the Pyrenees, it is located in a hilly environment composed of meadows and woods.
On the ground floor:
- 1 living room of about 60m2: 1 living room with fireplace, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen equipped with a stove wood burning boiler, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, an electric oven, a microwave, a hob 3 gas burners, a percolator, a toaster. A chest freezer is in the workshop.
First floor :
- 1 beautiful room of 28m2 under the roof with a comfortable double bed of 160 and a small living room.
- 1 bedroom-office with 2 single beds that can be assembled to form a bed of 140.
- 1 bathroom with dry toilet, shower and sink.
To know !
- No water toilets but 2 dry toilets (sawdust) including one in a cabin outside.
- 3 hens, 1 cock and 1 cat (Minette) will be part of your daily life. A few grains and croquettes to distribute so, against fresh eggs and purring every day. Your animals are not accepted here.
- 4 sheep of Ouessant maintain the meadows and also live near the house.
- You can also go pick fruits and vegetables in the vegetable garden and the orchard against a watering in case of drought in summer.
- Different terraces with garden furniture and barbecue surround the house.
- The market of Saint Girons every Saturday morning: unique, not to miss!
- Wifi access.
- In winter, the house is heated by solar panels and a wood stove boiler (central heating). The wood is at your disposal in a shelter.
- Equestrian center in the hamlet 5 minutes walk.
- Less than 1 hour from the ski resort of Guzet neige.
- A family golf and a nice restaurant with concert on Friday evening 10 minutes by car.
- Many "nature" theme parks nearby (snail farm, insect clearing, Mas d'Azil cave, reptiles farm, Angora goat farm ...)
- Tourist maps and hiking topos available in the house.
- The price includes sheets, hand towels and tea towels, soap.