About the property
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay0 - 6 nights
A wonderful apartment situated on the second floor. The apartment is very well located for transport around London, based minutes away from two London Underground tube and Overground train stations. The spacious sitting/dining room includes a flat screen TV, two sofas and a dining table to seat up to 6. The kitchen includes an oven, a hob, fridge, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron. There is wifi throughout the whole flat. Bedrooms & Bathrooms There are two double bedrooms in the property. All high quality linen is provided. Master bedroom: A decent sized master bedroom with a recently refurbished en-suite (shower, loo and basin - bathroom essentials are provided) Second bedroom: Double bed with good cupboard space for personal belongings. Second Bathroom: Includes a bath with shower, basin, loo. All bathroom essentials and towels provided. There is also a sofa bed in the living room.
House Rules - Additional Rules:
The London Residents Club wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours!
There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
• Maximum group size: 6
• Strictly no smoking, no pets, no parties
• No candles
• Dispose of rubbish appropriately
• Keep the property clean and tidy
• Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
• Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
• Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
• Ensure the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout the stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost
*Please note that once the booking is confirmed we will arrange a check-in time. If you arrive 2 hours after the agreed time you will be subject to a £20 late check-in fee
**Please also note the check in hours are between 3pm and 10pm. There will be an additional fee of £20 for check ins between 10pm and 12am, and £40 for check ins past midnight Any questions or queries regarding the above - don't hesitate to get in touch, we're more than happy to help!
***The check-out time is fixed at 10 am due to our housekeepers needing access after this time but if you would like to leave your packed luggage in the property before your next transit, we will do our best to accommodate this (subject to availability). This is a really popular property so we often have guests checking in on the same day as you depart but we may be able to accommodate a late check-out but please check with us so that we can confirm this. There is a fee associated with a late check-out but we only charge £35 for you to use the property until 3 pm and after that, you will have to purchase an extra nights stay.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Shopping, Sightseeing, Theaters, Zoo / wildlife park, Concert halls
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: £ 200.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM