About the property
- Apartment2131 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Seven Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 5
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Earl’s Court Gardens II is a four bedroom, two bathroom house in South Kensington. The stately main living room has period cornicing, ceiling roses and feathered pendant lamp shades, plus a working fireplace and a piano. There’s an additional sitting room downstairs leading into the kitchen-diner. Sliding glass doors open onto a paved patio with steps up to the lawn. A brisk stroll to the north, you’ll find Kensington High Street, its shops and cafés always abuzz with visitors. Further to the east sits a cluster of London’s most famous museums – the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum. Earl’s Court tube station is around a two-minute walk away.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- There is a trundle bed in the second bedroom which can be set up for one or two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The bunk bed in the fourth bedroom will comfortably sleep one adult on the bottom single and has room for a further one adult on the top bunk.
- The bed in the fifth bedroom is child-sized.
- There is space for one car in the driveway of this home. If you would like to have the space, please let us know when you book.
- There is no wardrobe in the master bedroom but there is hanging space in the fifth bedroom just next to the room.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM