Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Beach Loft is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Venice. The high-ceilinged living space has a sitting area with floor-to-ceiling windows, a wooden dining table in the centre seating eight and a neat white kitchen at the rear. White display shelves climb to the ceiling, the upper reaches accessible by library ladder. Outside there’s a patio with a barbecue and views of the ocean. The waterfront cafés of Venice Beach as well as the eclectic shops of Abbot Kinney are just a few minutes’ walk away. Here you can sunbathe, take in the street art or see the bodybuilders at work on Muscle Beach. Well-heeled Marina del Rey is an eight-minute drive away and Palisades Park is around fifteen minutes’ drive up the coast.:
- There is space for two cars in the designated spaces at this home. There is also unrestricted street parking in front of the home, however due to the proximity to the beach, it can be limited.
- Since the onefinestay photo shoot, a queen sofa bed has been added to the second bedroom. Please let us know if you would like it made up for your stay.
- Whilst this home accepts babies and children but not toddlers, it's not a child-friendly home due to but not limited to steep staircases and white couches.
- The second bedroom has curtains that cover the main glass wall but do not cover the door leading to the hallway.
- This home has surround sound throughout, including the roof deck.
- The fireplace in this home is purely ornamental.
- This home is spread over multiple floors with no internal elevator.