Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Via di San Crisogono is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in
Trastevere-Gianicolo. This home’s white-painted rooms are all furnished with clean-cut pieces, but you’ll find lively touches – printed cushions and diverse, colourful artworks – and original details here too. There’s also a pretty rooftop terrace, with space to sit. Below, the bustling streets are lined with characterful boutiques and eateries, and you’ll find several historic churches within walking distance. You’re close to the Isola Tiberina and Campo de’ Fiori, and it’s just a two-minute walk to the nearest tram stop, Sonnino/s. Galliano.
- This home has a central air-conditioning system that provides a/c in the apartment.
- The homeowners' cleaner will visit every tuesday at 4. 30 pm for a couple of hours.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- Some noise from the restaurants and cafes on the street can be heard from inside the home.
- All homes in rome have a limit on the amount of power that can be used at one time (3 kw). Using too many appliances at the same time can cause a short-circuit.