About the property
- Apartment1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Two Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 4
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Via di San Crisogono is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in
Trastevere-Gianicolo. This home’s white-painted rooms are all furnished with clean-cut pieces, but you’ll find lively touches – printed cushions and diverse, colourful artworks – and original details here too. There’s also a pretty rooftop terrace, with space to sit. Below, the bustling streets are lined with characterful boutiques and eateries, and you’ll find several historic churches within walking distance. You’re close to the Isola Tiberina and Campo de’ Fiori, and it’s just a two-minute walk to the nearest tram stop, Sonnino/s. Galliano.
- This home has a central air-conditioning system that provides a/c in the apartment.
- The homeowners' cleaner will visit every tuesday at 4. 30 pm for a couple of hours.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- The home is located in trastevere, a lively neighborhood with lots of restaurants and cafes.
- All homes in rome have a limit on the amount of power that can be used at one time (3 kw). Using too many appliances at the same time can cause a short-circuit.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM