About the property
- Apartment2131 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Five Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 8
Included amenities: Wifi, iPhone, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
You’ll find West 75th Townhouse in a prime spot, close to local landmarks like the Beacon Theatre, the Guggenheim and Lincoln Center. Stepping through the front door, this home is at once elegant and easy-going. You’ll come to a loft-like open space – first along is the sitting room (soft grey, with stylish sofas and armchairs), which leads into a dining room with a smart table and custom-built cabinetry. That adjoins the classic chef’s kitchen, which has a cosy dining banquette (with space for up to eight) and leads to the patio. The patio has its own dining area, a gas grill and a view down to the garden below. Downstairs, there’s the second sitting room, where there’s a sectional sofa, a flatscreen television with surround sound and a pool table (which transforms into a ping-pong table). From here, doors open out to a picturesque garden, with a fountain and plenty of greenery.
Next, up on the first floor, there’s the mellow master bedroom with antique pieces, softly patterned rugs and curtains, an ensuite bathroom and a terrace. Also on this floor is the ensuite second bedroom, and then above you’ll find the fourth and fifth bedrooms and a bathroom. On the top floor, there’s the blue-and-grey third bedroom, which has a queen-size bed and an ensuite.:
- A 3d scan of this home is available upon request. Please inquire for more information.
- The wifi speed in this home supports high usage for 3-4 users at a time, which includes basic functions plus more than one high-demand application running simultaneously.
- The homeowner's gardener will visit at 2:45 pm every monday to maintain the outdoor spaces, and the superintendent will visit on mondays, wednesdays and thursdays to empty the trash. Both have keys to let themselves into the home to access the garden and trash room discreetly.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- One lovable cat lives at this home. She won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies. If you are still interested in the home, a pet cleaning can be purchased in advance of your arrival for an additional fee.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM