Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Boulevard Ornano has more than a hint of Montmartre - South Pigalle’s energy. The front door (on the fifth floor) opens into a hallway, where you’ll find a passageway just on the right. This leads first to the kitchen – a retro room that’s decorated in red and white – and then to a toilet room and the bright-orange second bedroom, which has a little desk and a single bed (with trundle).
Back in the entrance hall, the sitting room’s straight ahead. To one side there’s a book-lined sitting area, where a sofa and several antique armchairs sit around a glass-and-metal coffee table. Beyond that, beneath a modern artwork, is a dining table set with red chairs. There’s also a balcony here – with a view of the Sacré-Coeur. And then next door there’s the green master bedroom, which has a queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bath and a shower.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- There is no wardrobe in the master bedroom but there is hanging space in the hall closet just outside the room.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- There is a trundle bed in the second bedroom which can be set up for one or two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The bed in the master bedroom is made up of two mattresses.
- The bathroom in this home is only accessible through the master bedroom.