Included amenities: Wifi, iPhone, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
With its walls full of the host's artworks made from reclaimed wood, and a dining table made from a glass-topped piece of the original Manhattan Bridge, South Oxford Street is a home with local roots. Polished parquet floors lead from the hallway into an open living and dining area. The kitchen is just beyond, its bright white marble countertops lit by windows that look out onto the garden.
Straight down the hall from the kitchen, you'll find the third bedroom. It shares an ensuite bathroom with the office, a serene place to work. Stairs just outside the kitchen lead to the basement, where you'll find the master and second bedrooms. There’s a cedar sauna bathroom is on this floor, too.:
- This home spans over two floors with no elevator.
- While there is no wardrobe in the master bedroom or second bedroom, we will provide a hanging rail and hanging space in the hall closet just outside of the room, respectively.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- Guests staying in the third bedroom and office should not that the office is accessible only by passing through the third bedroom and shared bathroom, or by accessing a private entrance to the room from the communal hallway.
- Your host's assistant will be in the private studio adjacent to the home weekdays from 8:30am to 6:00pm. He will have a separate entrance, but will park his van in the driveway.
- This home features a shared garden.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.