Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
The right note:
In Eiffel Tower, Rue de Magdebourg II is home to a creative clan. Stairs lead up from a hall to the fifth-floor entrance. Inside, the sitting room’s on the right, its grand décor is contrasted with bright, modern orange (the rug, painting, lampshade and armchair). The second sitting room is just across the main corridor. Another colourful space, it adjoins the dining room where wide windows open to a long balcony, accessible from several of this home’s rooms.
There’s a silver-painted dining table for six, as well as a grand piano that belonged to your host’s grandfather, a famous composer. Further along the parquet-floored corridor there’s the bathroom and the white-tiled kitchen. There are also three bedrooms – the sunshine-yellow master bedroom, and two characterful double bedrooms – each hung with sophisticated artworks.:
- There is no hanging space in the second and the third bedroom, so we will set up a collapsible hanging rail for your stay.
- This home is normally the residence of a friendly dog, so allergy sufferers should take note.
- The fireplaces in this home are purely decorative.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
- Please be aware that you can't completely block the light in bedrooms as the curtains are not blackout curtains.