About the property
- Apartment2131 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 2
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Despite its proximity to the many shops on the King’s Road, Bramerton Street V feels calm. On the lower ground floor, the front door opens into the sitting room, where colourful art hangs on off-white walls. A traditional desk sits by a wide bay window, and there’s a wooden coffee table in between the earthy armchairs and mushroom-coloured corner sofa. Through a glass door straight ahead you’ll find the garden, which has whitewashed brickwork and a dining table for four.
There’s another dining table in the kitchen – to the right of the sitting room – and through an archway you’ll come to the bathroom and the master bedroom. To the left, the bathroom has hushed yellow tiles, and there’s a pale-green palette in the bedroom, to the right. A round mirror hangs above the head of the double bed, flanked by tasteful pencil sketches, while the sash windows are crowned by a set of floral blinds.:
- This home is on the lower ground floor.
- There is no wardrobe in the master bedroom but there is hanging space and shelves just outside the room.
- The fireplace in the home is ornamental.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM