Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Walking in the air:
Lofty, light and spacious, Broad Court III lingers like a melody. The main living areas are at the end of the hallway, beginning with the kitchen-diner, which is bright in blue. There’s a hand-turned oak table and large windows, and next door, the sitting room is soft in grey. Covent Garden may be below (you can see the Royal Opera House from the window) but you’ll find it hard to leave.
The master bedroom is to the right of the front door. There’s a chaise longue to rest on, and stained glass doors open into the ensuite. Underfloor heating warms marble tiles, and the roll-top bath is directly under another large window.:
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Because of this home's central london location, some noise may be heard at night.
- Apart from from the living room, the fireplaces in this home are decorative.
- There is a sofabed in the sitting room which can sleep up to two additional guests. Please let us know if you'd like this set up for your stay.
- This home is located four floors up from street level and there is no elevator.