Valpolicella Art Suite is an old stone house in the heart of Valpolicella, in Gargagnago, the country where they say that the production of Amarone wine originated and where the descendants of the great poet Dante Alighieri reside. It is a unique house with a very special charm, dedicated to lovers of ancient atmospheres and art, tastefully furnished by the owner, collector and dealer of paintings and furnishings, chosen one by one to make the atmosphere unique. Paintings, prints, maps, ancient nautical charts alternate with design and modernity pieces to offer you exclusive accommodation with stunning views.
The house is spread over three floors and is equipped with exclusive furnishings in every room and common areas.
- Ground floor: from the garden there is a large entrance / dining area. There is also a kitchen with fireplace and antique stone washbasin, furnished with designer furniture and equipped with pots, pans, glasses of various kinds (even balloon), cutlery, bowls, toaster, electric oven, fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher. The ground floor bathroom has a large shower with masonry seat, toilet, washbasin and washing machine. - First floor: There are two bedrooms both with double beds that can be paired according to needs. Both enjoy a wonderful view of the vineyards and the valley. The bathroom at this level has a hot tub, washbasin, toilet and bidet.
- Second floor: you climb upstairs through a typical wooden staircase. Here we find a large bright open space for the presence of numerous windows with a view. The first half is occupied by the living room with fireplace area with benches and reading area. The second half has another sitting area with TV area and a sleeping area with a double bed. The view is also beautiful on this floor.
Wifi is available throughout the house. There are two 40 "televisions, one in the master bedroom and one in the attic TV corner. Both are connected to a satellite decoder via parabola.
Guests have at their disposal the entire house and small garden
The location is in a residential area, slightly elevated from the state road and alongside the estate of the descendants of Dante Alighieri. The place is suitable for visiting the beautiful territory of Valpolicella, with its ancient Pievi and famous wineries all over the world. Verona is easily accessible via the state road or the freeway that is just 1 km away. And that allows you to quickly get to town, station or airport within 20 '. Lake Garda, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, and the entire Veronese shore can be easily reached in no time.
The residence is easily accessible from the Verona Nord motorway tollway via a freeway connecting the city. Or from the state road to Trento or Lake Garda (Affi toll booth). Unlike other locations, it is easy to locate along the main road leading to the village of Gargagnago, in an unobstructed and logistically convenient position for effortlessly reaching any destination (Valpolicella, City, Lake Garda, eastern Verona ... ) being within easy reach of a fast freeway with the city and the main services (railway station, airport, trade fairs and congresses) and continuing to the eastern part of the territory to reach the valleys to the east and the province from Vicenza or to the south to easily reach the countryside south of Verona and Mantua.
- Cleaning: The cost of cleaning is additional to the given rate and is paid separately and in cash upon check in. The cleaning has a standard cost of 60 euros up to 4 guests and 80 euros over this number (subject to verification of the condition of the house during the check out).
- Check-in from 16.00 to 20.00 - After this time an additional charge applies for the person who is waiting for you 20.00 euros - Always communicate your arrival time so you can organize the reception and confirm it by telephone to the employee one hour before arrival.
- Check-out by 9.00am
- The type of house and furnishings is not suitable for families with children. We love animals, but our home is not equipped to accommodate them. You can not smoke at home, but you can do it quietly in the garden. It is not a suitable place for events or parties but to relax in a quiet and special setting. The house does not have a garage or private parking space, but public parking is available nearby (50 meters).
- Tourist tax: there is an additional cost to be paid on the spot of € 1.00 per person per day up to 7 days. Overnight stay for guests over 14 years of age.