About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Amazing apartment in the heart of Malasaña 2 rooms with exquisite design.
Apartment recently renovated in May 2017 of 80 m2 with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Restored keeping its old spirit but equipped with everything you can expect with a current but cozy decor that will make you feel at home.
Built in 1864 and completely renovated, the building maintains all the charm of the era with its protected staircase and facade, high ceilings, spacious spaces and thick walls of old brick. With only 4 floors and two apartments per floor, its wide portal and wooden stairs, worn by centuries of ups and downs, reflect the spirit of Madrid in all its essence.
And all just two blocks from the Gran Via with the main subway connections a couple of hundred meters away and in a quiet and quiet street in the heart of the capital.
Imagine: 80 m2 with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and an integrated dining room in the spacious kitchen in the best area to visit Madrid.
Completely refurbished in 2017, it combines the taste of XIX century dwellings with the equipment and comfort of XXI; in its recovery we have kept visible its old wooden beams, its worked and forged doors and used noble materials like Danish pine wood that preserves the taste of the traditional Madrid soil. The house is splashed with numbered serigraphs of relevant Spanish authors and paintings by the artist Aimee Joaristi.
Each floor, of only two apartments, has its own Wifi network fed by a connection of 300 MB of optical fiber, independent central heating with adjustable radiators in each space and three splits of air conditioning. The temperature will be the one you choose thanks to the windows with double climalit and closure to the vacuum.
The living room
A light piece with a large balcony that allows you to enjoy the flavor of the streets of Madrid and admire the famous skies; dispose of:
- Three-seater sofa fabric.
- Artelore design armchair.
- Marble and glass coffee table.
- LG TV 49-inch and 4K definition with Internet connection and subscription to Netflix (Yes, you can continue watching your favorite series).
- Integrated led spotlights with warm light.
The kitchen diner
Fully integrated high gloss and Silestone worktop. It has appliances of last generation prepared so that you can give free rein to the chef that you have inside. The dining room is integrated in the same with a bistro style design with a bench and leather tables. You will have:
- Induction plaque.
- Refrigerator of 60 liters with independent freezer.
- Washer dryer.
- Mixed oven with microwave functions (traditional oven plus microwave in the same appliance).
- Hood with high power filter group.
- Hanging glass lamps by Brucs.
At the same time you will have oven trays and all the utensils you may need to create that special dinner.
Get ready to sleep with comfort you have not met before. The two rooms have their windows, tall and spacious, to the characteristic courtyards of lights Madrid that guarantee an absolute silence. You'll find:
- King beds 180 x 200 cm in master bedroom
- Two beds of 90 x 180 cm in second room that can be joined in a very comfortable way, becoming a double bed. Ask us how you want it when you book.
- Flex spring mattress with superior viscoelastic layer.
- 100% cotton sheets.
- Two sets of pillows of different hardness to choose the one you like.
- Independent air conditioning in each room.
- Large built-in wardrobe.
- If you come with babies or small children and need a crib, just ask for it.
We have kept them small but comfortable and perfectly equipped. With separate hot water for each apartment, the two bathrooms have adjustable showers with glass screens and granite slabs with hydraulic slab floors.
In the master bedroom, you will have your bathroom en suite and a large dressing room with cupboards and drawers.
Of course, it has towels, shampoo, gel ... You will not need to bring too much from home and so you allocate your luggage to what you like to wear.
Antonio Mas Gómez
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.