D E S C R I P T I O N
So when you arrive, you'll find the flat is like an upscale hotel suite:
• Loads of space, bright and comfortable, free Wifi (super fast), a welcoming living/dining area, a private balcony with great views and a fully-equipped kitchen.
This brand-new, high floor luxury apartment is furnished with high-quality comforts and amenities to make you feel at home for leisure and business.
•Royal Arsenal Riverside is ideal for business as well as tourism.
• London's attractions are all within easy reach by rail, road, and by boat.
• You will not notice any planes despite being 9 minutes from London City Airport (train DLR)
• Excel Exhibition Centre: 15 mins (train)
• Canary Wharf (The New City): 20 mins (train)
• London Bridge (The Shard, Borough Market + main interchange): 23 mins (train)
• Bank (The City): 26 mins (train) • Tower of London, Tower Bridge: 30 mins (train) • Soho/Covent Garden: 35 mins(train+tube),
• Stratford (Westfield Shopping Centre, Acelor Mittal Orbit, Olympic Park): 20 mins (train) Greenwich (Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory): 15 mins (train);
• Secure parking in the basement with direct access to the flat: (£0.80 per hour, £8 per 24 hour). The Thames is less than 5 minutes walking distance.
NOTE: All above mentioned travel times will be half on mid 2019 with the Fast Train Elizabeth Line, main entrance right in front of the building!!
Our flat is a 5-minute walk from the tube, train, riverboat and many facilities and services are available just outside the building:
•A variety of supermarkets, a bi-weekly farmers market, pharmacies, doctors, dentist, a gym, restaurants & pubs in historical buildings.
•As the Thames Path is around the corner, you can walk or jog along the river or choose a lovely boat ride into town with the Thames Clipper.
Both are a great way to see the Thames!
* Secure parking in the basement with direct access to the flat: eight pounds per 24 hours.
*You will not notice any planes despite being 6 minutes from London City Airport!
• Our apartment offers lots of space, It is extremely bright, airy, modern and comfortable with all mod cons such as high-speed internet and Sports TV.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, hob, pans, oven, microwave, dishwasher and enough crockery, cutlery and glasses for a cup of tea/coffee up to cooking dinner if you don't fancy eating out.
• Essentials like Nespresso coffee capsules, instant coffee, tea bags, cereals, sugar, salt, pepper, dishwasher/washing machine tablets, kitchen paper towels, tea towels, etc. are already there.
• The master bedroom has a double bed (140cm); the second bedroom can be configured as 2 single beds (90cm) or as a super king-size bed (180cm, with no seam in the middle). Inflatable beds can be added to the second bedroom as spare additional beds.
**Both bedrooms have luxury linen, towels, toiletries, each bedroom has its own bathroom and lots of wardrobe space for long and spacious stays.