Rowhedge Farm Cottage, Alpheton
A sweet former farmworkers cottage in the middle of rolling fields,
just halfway between historic Lavenham and Long Melford. With a
country-style kitchen, a large sitting room with french doors leading
to the garden and logburning stove - this cottage is perfect for
holidays all year round. You can even walk to Long Melford from the
footpath right outside the cottage! The property also allows two dogs
so truly is perfect for two couples, or a small family wishing to
explore this delightful area of Suffolk countryside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 34.3 miles.
* Nearest facilities: 3.5 miles.
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed.
* Smoking: No smoking at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, generous sitting room,
kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom.
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Luxuries: TV with DVD player, board games, books, DVD's.
* General: Woodburner, basket of logs provided, central heating.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, cafetiere.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Large, unfenced garden with furniture. There is also an
* Parking: Off-street parking for 2 cars.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £20 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking